Welcome, we're happy you are considering joining the Osceola Band Program.
We hope to answer all of your questions so that you'll want to become a part of the
Warrior Pride Band Family.
Top Reasons you'll love our program!
- FUN - We have so much fun! We put in a lot of work, but always make time for fun and games.
- CHALLENGING - Music will be more challenging than middle school, your student will learn a lot their Freshman year
- INCLUSIVE - All students play an important role regardless of experience level. Some schools require auditions to be part of some groups. We want all students to take part.
- NEW FRIENDS - Your student will obviously make new friends, but our band kids are very accepting of new students. They will have friends from all grades which is really nice if they have questions about any of their classes.
- HOME away from HOME - Band will be your students 'Home Away from Home'. They will spend so much time together, they become like family. Our parent volunteers will treat your child like their own. They will essentially have a dozen more 'Moms/Dads'
- OPPORTUNITIES/EXPERIENCES -
- Your student will become more independent and responsible. There will be opportunities for solos, leadership positions and other involvement. New experiences on band trips or playing for school musicals.
- You as a parent will also have opportunities. Our program would not be successful without the help of our parents. There are so many ways to help; from chaperoning, building props, sewing, working concession or even pulling a trailer with your truck; to chair positions like Treasurer, Hospitality, Fundraising, Webmaster, etc. There is something for everyone!
Please feel free to browse our site.
If you still have questions, please reach out to anyone on the Contact Us page,
or submit the form and we will be happy to answer.
Also, watch for opportunities to visit the school and see the band in action. Check our calendar for events like Football games (especially Middle School Night), Competitions, or Discovery Night.